Main Page - Latest News

Three more Hollywood big shots accused of child molestation


From Variety.com…

Hollywood executives Garth Ancier, David Neuman and Gary Goddard have been accused of sexually abusing teenage boys in lawsuits filed Monday in Hawaii federal court.

“I would not wish on my worst enemies what I went through,” declared plaintiff Michael Egan at a Monday news conference at the Four Seasons in Beverly Hills.

Ancier is the former president of BBC Worldwide America and also served as head of programming for Fox, NBC and the WB. He’s also the head of year-old Quad Media Partners, formed to launch four fully curated linear TV networks, “each built around a modern decade in broadcast and cable network television.”

Neuman, the former president of Disney TV, previously worked for Digital Entertainment Network, which was headed by Marc Collins-Rector, who was cited as being involved in the sexual activity at the heart of Egan’s original lawsuit against director Bryan Singer.

Goddard heads a design firm in Los Angeles that has created theme park attractions for Universal Studios.

Alan Grodin, an attorney for Goddard and a partner at Weintraub Tobin Chediak Coleman Grodin, issued a statement: “Gary Goddard is out of the country and we have not seen the complaint.  Based on what we have heard, the allegations are without merit.  Once we have seen the complaint we will respond appropriately.”

Ancier did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

As with the suit against Singer, Egan made four claims against each of the three execs — intentional infliction of emotional distress, assault, battery and invasion of privacy by unreasonable intrusion. Each of the suits recounted in explicit detail the sexual acts that took allegedly place between Egan and each of the men in Hawaii in 1999.

“Somebody has to stand up to these people,” said the 31-year-old Egan.

The filings were unveiled at a news conference Monday at the Four Seasons Hotel in Beverly Hills by attorney Jeff Herman, Egan and his mother.

“It’s not about money, it’s about disarming these powerful pedophiles,” the alleged victim’s mother, Bonnie Mound, told reporters through tears.

The new lawsuits were filed five days after “X-Men: Days of Future Past” director Singer was accused of sexually abusing a teenage boy in 1999 in a suit filed in the same court. Egan claims he was 15 years old when Singer forcibly sodomized him, among other allegations.

Corey Haims and Corey Feldman, co-stars of the blockbuster Lost Boys, talk about being raped by Hollywood execs.

Corey Feldman tells news show that child molestation is the number one problem in Hollywood.